1. Hydrate! With water (not beer, you lushes). And I mean LOTS of water!!! When you feel sufficiently hydrated, drink a little more. You’ll thank me for it tomorrow.
2. Don’t overdue it today… no intense WODs that are going to cripple you for tomorrow. It’s a good day to rest or do a strength WOD focused on shoulders. Your legs will be sufficiently brutalized tomorrow. Give them the day off today.
3. Hand care 101 – take a file to those calluses! Nothing ruins a good post-WOD bbq like blood in the chips & dip. Nuff said.
4. Eat a LOT. Plenty of fat and protein today will help ensure you have plenty of gas in the tank tomorrow. A couple of bacon burgers with avocado will do the trick.
5. Plan your post-WOD meal… Sweet potatoes with coconut oil immediately after are my favorite. Invite yourself to someone else’s spread where there will be lots to munch on. Now you can have that beer.
Like what you've seen? Get on our mailing list to get the latest Paleo and CrossFit news and tips. Guaranteed to improve your Fran time!